The owner of this Haines went to have a new engine fitted only to be told that his transom was rotten! We followed the usual process using epoxy for all bonding, coating and glassing. As part of the process we glassed over the top of the transom connecting these two mouldings and strengthening the transom substantially.
This boat was featured in our news when we restored it. On its last slipping the owners discovered some rotten timber below the shaft skeg brackets. This material was cut out and replaced and there was some repairs done to the hull planking also.
This jetski was only a few weeks old when the owner noticed the paint finish was delaminating. This job was done as a warranty job for Yamaha. The paint needed to be stripped off and new paint applied. As with a job such as this a large part of the job was putting the hull […]
A professional fisherman requested this hull re-fitted with a new wet-deck, bulkhead and front locker. The hull was solid FRP and some modification was needed to gain support for the new floor. All new parts were epoxy coated and bonded/glassed with epoxy. All finishing was done using 2 pack PU for long life.
The owner of this tinnie hit a tree at speed and damaged the bow. Once this was repaired by an alloy worker he wanted the entire boat refurbished. There were dozens of corroded areas which were repaired before painting. Work was done on the hull, deck and internals including helm console. The result transformed the […]
This major hull rebuild included new stringers, bulkheads and wet-deck. The owner requested a central under-floor fuel tank area incorporated into the hull arrangement.
This owner wanted more fishing room out the back on this Hamilton 23. The boat was set up more for entertaining and the aft deck was encroached by the coaming which was cut away to make more space. The other thing that was requested was a new Targa bar to replace the old heavy alloy […]
This is another major re-build we did on this 10m power catamaran that started off as a small dry-rot repair and spread rapidly to almost a full wheelhouse replacement. The top roof was mainly structurally intact but all the cabin sides and front were replaced. Also part of the fore-deck and one of the bow […]