This little Seafarer came in for a few gelcoat repairs and new decals. The owner was complaining of water getting into the hull. The worst affected area was on the forefoot of the bow hiding under the front keel roller. When moved back we found some quite serious damage which could be very likely where the water was coming in. This required grinding back and reglassing with epoxy to build the hull skin up again. We also discovered a screw hanging out of the hull from when the floor was replaced some years back! This was also repaired along with a few other areas around the hull. Another request was to replace the name decals and fit the original ‘dart’ decal design on the side of the half cab. In order to do this the old sign painted name was sanded off and buffed back for the new name. Broadley signs did a great job with the new decals making this Seafarer look original again.