This Seapro job as mentioned below was stripped and started by the owner. We started by sanding all surfaces to check the prep and then primed. We found that there was a considerable amount of contamination which caused pin holes to appear through the primer. We filled these and re-primed which fixed this issue. Once the prep was done on the final coat of primer, the top coat was sprayed in front of our new spray booth. We also sprayed the aft and anchor locker lids.
With the painting done, the interior was cut and polished to bring this up to a nice gloss. We reinstalled all fittings to show off the new look.