This job started off as a relatively simple tidy up. The brief, copper coat epoxy antifoul coating below waterline, structural repairs to Port side gunnel, replace gunnel rubber, add extra fuel tank, various gelcoat repairs, enlarge hole in wet well for steering arm, new carpet, new radio antennas and full detail.
As we progressed the list grew, we found that the existing fuel tank was large enough but needed a new fuel gauge and pickup fitting. We removed the fuel and water tanks to clean out. We fitted a new vhf radio which was not working as well as new led cabin lights. We also found that the timber reinforcement below the bowsprit was rotted which was replaced and glassed back in.
All in all this boat came up almost like new and ready for trouble free boating.